Thursday, November 12, 2009

Multiple Orgasm Rant

Okay, this is a general vent related to the homework. I was working on the written assignment, but got sidetracked as I thought a little more about our experiences over the past two weeks or so. This doesn't happen all the time, but when it does, I'm not the one on the fun end of it. I just have to say that this whole "multiple orgasm" thing is just not fair!! I mean, why the hell can't a guy have more than one shot? Okay, that may have been a bad choice of words... But seriously! While it is fun to watch and to know that my effort is appreciated, every now and then... just to shake things up... I'd like to be on the positive end of that without having to wait for half an hour.

3 comments:

  1. Baby are you really willing to trade pregnancy and childbirth for multiple orgasms?

    ReplyDelete
  2. After 5 minutes trying to craft a response, I realize that there is nothing I can say that will not get me into trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn skippy buck-o, now take off your pants.

    ReplyDelete